Terms & Conditions
If you are exchanging merchandise, you pay for all shipping costs. You may exchange an item only in original condition and with tags still attached. If the item is in any way faulty or not in described condition, Angelbub will pay for all shipping costs.
If you are returning merchandise for a refund within 14 days of purchase, in original condition and with all tags attached, you pay for shipping it back to us. Your original shipping charges are non-refundable.
If we inadvertently sent you incorrect merchandise, we'll reimburse you for the cost of returning the package to us.
We'll issue a refund (to your original method of payment) as soon as we receive your return. We’ve noticed, however, that although a charge appears on our credit cards within milliseconds, those refunds sometimes take a few days to post. Please know that we are not responsible for the sluggishness of your credit card company to process money that goes back to you!
Reduced price items conditions of purchase
Any item purchased under sale conditions, at a reduced price to marked full retail, at the time of purchase is not applicable for refund for change of mind or general return. A credit will be granted where the product is proven to be in original unworn condition, with tags intact. Whilst we endeavor to keep the inventory up to date at all times, in circumstances where a purchased item is no longer available; if purchased under sale conditions, at a reduced price to full retail price, the item is not applicable for order. A refund of that item will be undertaken via original payment method, the following business day.:
About the Service
This website is owned and operated by or on behalf of Greencow Industries Pty Ltd (T/a Angelbub Maternity Wear, ABN 61 146 065 520) under the domain names www.angelbub.com.au, www.angelbub.com and www.angelbubmaternitywear.com.au.
Any Special Terms can be found on the Angelbub Maternity Wear Website. Other information about the Service and Angelbub Maternity Wear is also available on the Angelbub Maternity Wear Website.
Access to the Angelbub Maternity Wear Website
In order to access and use the Angelbub Maternity Wear Website and Service, You must obtain access to the world-wide-web and pay any service, telecommunication, internet or other fees associated with or incurred by such access and use. You must provide all equipment necessary to connect to the internet and world-wide-web, and access the Angelbub Maternity Wear Website.
In order to be eligible to use the Service, You must:
- be an individual at least 18 years of age, and able to form legally binding contracts in your own name under Australian law;
- have a valid and active email address;
- have a valid credit card or other valid payment method.
Registering to use the Service
- You must register with Angelbub Maternity Wear to use the website.
- When registering with Angelbub Maternity Wear, You must provide us with certain details, including, but not limited to, your:
- telephone number;
- valid and active email address;
- mailing address (and billing address if different); and
- your credit card details when you make orders and choose to pay by credit card.
- If you successfully register with Angelbub Maternity Wear, your email will be the unique username. You will be required to enter this username and password each time you use the Service or certain sections of the Angelbub Maternity Wear Website.
- You represent and warrant that all information you provide to Angelbub Maternity Wear will be complete, correct and accurate in every particular.
- If you are a registered user of the Service, Angelbub Maternity Wear identifies you via your username and password. You agree to not disclose your username and password to any other person, and you also agree not to use any other person's username and password. You must take all reasonable steps to keep your username and password confidential and secure. If, in breach of this clause, you do provide another person with your username and password, or do not take reasonable steps to keep your username and password confidential and secure, then you will be taken to have authorised any use of your account by that person.
- If your username and/or password is lost, stolen or security is compromised in any way, or you suspect this to be the case, then you must notify Angelbub Maternity Wear immediately.
Links to other websites
- The Angelbub Maternity Wear Website may contain links to websites which are owned or operated by third parties independent of Angelbub Maternity Wear (Linked Websites). Angelbub Maternity Wear does not sponsor, endorse, or approve of the operators of Linked Websites, or material which is located on Linked Websites, including special offers, deals or promotions, or information, graphics and other material (Third Party Material).
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Angelbub Maternity Wear makes no warranties or representations:
- regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Third Party Material, or products or services available through Linked Websites; or
- that Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person. Angelbub Maternity Wear is not authorising the reproduction of Third Party Material by linking Material on this Website to Third Party Material.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that information is free from error, Angelbub Maternity Wear does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of Material on this Website, the Service or any other products or services offered on the Angelbub Maternity Wear Website. All information is subject to change without notice. Angelbub Maternity Wear does not guarantee that the Angelbub Maternity Wear Website or Linked Websites will be free from viruses, or that access to the Angelbub Maternity Wear Website, Linked Websites or the Service will be uninterrupted. All terms implied by law, except those which can not be lawfully excluded, are excluded.
Limitation of Liability
Angelbub Maternity Wear will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss;
- or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Angelbub Maternity Wear has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Availability of the Angelbub Maternity Wear Website
- As electronic services are subject to interruption or breakdown, access to the Angelbub Maternity Wear Website is offered on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis only.
- Maternity may withdraw the Angelbub Maternity Wear Website at any time if necessary.
Copyright in the Material on this Website is owned or licensed by Angelbub Maternity Wear. Except where necessary for and incidental to viewing the Material on this Website via your web browser, or as permitted under the Australian Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws, no Material on the Angelbub Maternity Wear Website may be reproduced, stored in an electronic or other retrieval system, adapted, uploaded to a third party location, framed, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process whatsoever without the specific written consent of Angelbub Maternity Wear.