Available in Black, Navy and Red.
Developed by a babywearing instructor and mum in Germany, the manduca baby carrier is supremely comfortable for both wearer and baby. The generously padded shoulder straps and wide waist belt work together to distribute baby's weight whilst baby sits in the orthopedically-recommended M position (baby's bottom is LOWER than the knees, as in a capital M).
manduca baby carriers tick all the boxes for safe babywearing.
The manduca is a baby carrier with a lot of advantages in an unique design which makes carrying to a pleasure - for you and your children!
The manduca 3-in-1 baby carrier really does grow with your child from newborn to pre-school, making it excellent value, as you will use it for years.
From birth, it’s a baby front carrier, with your newborn held safely by the built-in infant pouch (newborn insert). From approximately three months old, your Manduca carrier becomes a baby hip carrier, then finally, from 6 months, a baby back carrier.
Unfold the hidden head and neck support (when needed), to cradle your baby’s sleeping head. The ingenious extendable back provides great support for bigger children (up to 20kg) or extra head support for newborns.
Ready to use
- in front
- on the back
- on the hip
Baby and child carrier
- even for newborns (using an integral inner seat)
- usable for children up to 4 years old
- and up to 20kg
Comfort for your child
- adjustable head and neck rest
- upholstered buckles against skin
- zippers and snap-fasteners are all nickel-free
- organic is the standard - lining consist of 100% cotton
- proper sitting posture in the M Position ®
Comfort for you
- extra large extra belts for hip and shoulder,
evenly spreading the weight
- sophisticated belt system suits manduca
perfectly to your size
- the baby carrier only weighs 600g
- controlled organic cotton, extra soft and tough