Milestones Cards are a lovely way to commemorate your pregnancy as you progress, but Seriously Milestones help you to enjoy the lighter side of being preggo!
Because you won't care later that you were 20 weeks, you'll be more interested in when you could no longer see your private parts...
- Shit Just Got Real (I'm up the duff)
- I can no longer see past my guts
- I LOVE it when strangers rub my belly
- Baby Brain
- First Stretch Marks
- So much new body hair
- I can no longer do up my shoelaces
- I need to pee every 5 minutes
- My normal clothes don't fit anymore
- I sneezed...enough said
- Everything makes me want to spew
- Somebody get this kid out of me!
- Apparently I'm not the right size for my dates
- Heart Burn
- I'm SO tired
- Seriously Hormonal
- I know it's me, but it's hot in here
- Hello cankles!
$1 from each pack sold will be donated to the Stillbirth Foundation of Australia.
The cards are printed and designed in Australia and are made from 400gsm paper sourced from sustainable forests and are printed in Melbourne at Print Together. Each pack features twenty unique Seriously Milestones cards designed to compliment other standard milestone cards on the market. Seriously Milestones do not contain cards similar to other mainstream examples. The cards feature rounded edges so your little ones don’t hurt themselves when holding them (although we could turn that into another card…) and have a matt laminate overlay to ensure they can handle all the drool and vomit.